Air Conditioner is now a basic need if you are in summer due to the air humidity.
Although there are different types of ACs are there in the market but there will be always a cooling problem.
If you are chasing with hot air in summer and that time your AC blows hot air instead cool air then its really annoying.
Even if you book a technician its always takes time to come to your place due to the peak time.
But the good thing is that there is also a solution to fix this air conditioner not cooling issue with very simpler steps which you are are going to explore here.
In this guide you’ll learn how to fix air conditioner not cooling & the root cause to the problem and precautions to prevent cooling.
Common Causes of Air Conditioner Not Cooling
- Due to dirty or clogged air filter can restrict airflow.
- Due to refrigerant leak also cooling capacity reduced.
- Malfunctioning Fan or Fan Motor.
- Due to dirt and debris can accumulate on the evaporator coil.
- Due to faulty thermostat of the AC.
- Examine Air Vents.
How To Fix Air Conditioner Not Cooling
To fix the air conditioning not cooling issue, you need to follow certain steps which includes:
- Check the air Filter if it is damaged replace the same.
- Check Refrigerant Level if leak contact a qualified HVAC technician to fix
- Check the evaporator coil is dirty, gently clean it with a soft brush.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals or water.
- Check Fan and Fan Motor if working smoothly.
- If the fan or fan motor is not working replace it.
- Check the thermostat is set to ‘Cool’ mode & if the desired temperature set.
By following the above steps you can fix the AC not coolling issue easily.
- Replace air filters every 1-2 months to maintain cooling efficiency.
- Schedule annual professional maintenance.
- Clear Outdoor Unit Debris.
- Regularly check and adjust thermostat settings.
- If you encounter complex issues better seek professional expertise.
By following these troubleshooting steps, you can often identify and resolve common issues causing your air conditioner to malfunction.
Regular maintenance and prompt attention to problems can extend the life of your AC unit, ensuring it operates efficiently during the sweltering months.