Now a days mobile is the primary need to connect people.
And if you are in emergency and trying to call someone but in the interim you are getting some error like “Not Registered On Network” which really frustrating.
“Not Registered on Network” Error which means that your smartphone is unable to establish a connection with your mobile network service provider.
But the good thing is that there is a solution to fix not registered on network thing.
In this guide you’ll learn how to fix not registered on network the step-by-step solutions to get your phone back on the network.
Whether you’re using an Android or an iPhone, these troubleshooting methods are designed to help you resolve the problem efficiently.
Identifying Root Causes
Before you troubleshoot the issue you need to know and identify the root cause to the problem & why so? Usually this error comes because of the following issues which are:
- Temporary Network Issue.
- SIM Card Chip issue,
- Mobile Hardware issue.
- Software Update Issue.
How To Fix Not Registered On Network
To fix not registered on network error issue, You need to follow certain steps on your mobile which includes:
- First of all check your mobile network setting.
- Reset the network setting.
- Then select the network manually instead automatic.
- Update if there is any software update pending.
- Next Turn off your mobile.
- Then open the SIM Slot.
- Clean all the SIM with soft cotton.
- Place back the sim on the slot.
- Now Switch ON the Device.
Note: 99% cases these steps will help you to fix this error, But still if you are facing the error go to any nearest Network provider store & ask to replace the old SIM CARD, They will give a new sim card after taking a nominal new sim card fee. Insert it to your mobile & you are good to go.
These are the steps which you should follow to prevent such error near future which includes:
- Recharge your mobile once the battery reached to 10% Critical.
- Do not put your mobile on charge if it is not less than 10%.
- Regularly check for software updates & update it.
- Monthly Once open the SIM tray & clean the SIM.
- Turn your Internet OFF whenever not required.
- Keep your phone away from your kid & water.
By following these step-by-step solutions, you should be able to resolve the “Not Registered on Network” issue on your phone.
Remember, persistence is key, and if the problem persists, seeking assistance from your network provider ensures a tailored resolution.
Stay connected! If any problem feel free to ping below.